Aquinas Academy of Pittsburgh is seeking candidates for the following positions for the 2022-2023 school year. All applicants must have or obtain required clearances.
- High School English Teacher: Full-Time
- 9th Grade Ancient and Medieval Literature, and 12th Grade World Literature. Emphasis on Literature and Writing. Applicant must have a degree in English or related major. Preference will be given to qualified, practicing Catholics. All teaching clearances required.
- Primary Level Classroom Teacher: Full-Time
- Responsible for classroom of 20 students. ELA, Math, History, Religion. Some experience preferred. Degree in Elementary Education. Must be a practicing Catholic with a love for the faith. All teaching clearances required.
School Support Positions
- After-Day Program Director ⁄ Teacher
- Provide supervision and structure from 3:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m. daily on school days for students in grades K – 8. Practicing Catholic preferred. All teaching clearances required.
- Facilities Manager, beginning in December 2022
- Full-time position under current facilities manager. To take over full responsibilities for facilities in April 2023. Clearances required as an employee of a school.
Applicants should email a resume and letter of interest to Head of School, Leslie Mitros.